Tuesday 9 May 2017

Made with love notebook cover with Scrapberry's


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first May Scrapberry's post.
Irit is here and I am going to share a pure Mixed Media project made with our gorgeous Scrapberry's products.
This is an altered  planner I made over the cheap office planner.
I tried to keep the front as flat as possible with Mixed Media work, but after all it's full of texture and not flat at all.


The cover was made with linen fabric and painted with gild paint around the edges.
I added pieces of cardstock over the cover and made a bit of texture with stencils.
The resin pieces are not Scrapberry's, but my own resin casts made with different molds.
I used DecoArt paints and mediums for this piece to make it easy to copy as those products can be found in each and every craft shop.
As you can see here the paper cuts are painted with gold and reddish paints and arranged over the frames with vintage paper cuts inside.




Here is another look on the cover cluster:



I hope that you liked my altered piece of art and you would try to make something similar with Scrapberry's products.

Products used:
Photo Archive collection :Frame 12'' cardstock SCB2206066912b
Flash 12'' cardstock SCB220606907
Detals 12'' cardstock
Snatch 12'' cardstock
Photo Archive Cards cardstock
Stains ink Green
Hangers metal charms
Floral Embroidery flowers SCB25002023
Wax string SCB20020333073
Discover Italy Crystal stickers SCB53000005
Metal charms SCB25013631-1
Leaves SCB300601
Flowers SCB280603
 I enter this to Simon Says Monday challenge- Frame it up with at least two frames on this cover.

1 comment:

Emma Williams said...

A really beautiful canvas with so much texture and detail and I love the richness of the colour palette, it's so striking! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Popular Posts