Friday 23 October 2015

Celebrate today card with DV

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second October post  in Die- Versions blog. 
It is a general Celebration card made in greens and blacks  with a touch of silver colors with this fantastic O'Christmas Tree(s)  from August  Die- Versions release.
 I used PHP Colorways papers and stickers and added this die cut tree on the corner and it was just a PERFECT fit to this card.


 I added some glaze over the tree and some clear glitter and it was the only glue I used to arrange this die cut over my card.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies!  And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.

No comments:

Popular Posts